mind the gap

this train is ready to depart and the doors are closing

Friday, April 15, 2005

Woe Be He Who Tries To Sleep

I can't sleep. I don't know why, but I can't. I went to bed at a healthy 1 am and now it's almost 5 am. This doesn't happen to me...but apparently its starting to. Anyways, since I haven't digressed into this medium in some time, I figured it was about time to do so. However, as you already know, my life is one of extreme excitement. Many ideas have crossed my mind since however long it has been since I last posted. So I have decided that instead of going off on one large rant, I'd do lots of small rants which should be more interesting to read. If none of this makes sense, I urge you to rediscover what time this post was...posted.

Guy In Bathroom - The other day, I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Really this is the point where this story should end; it is not. As I opened the door, a suspicious sound pierced my ears. The occupant of stall number 1 let out, what I could make at best, a "MYEEEAAAHHHHHH". Needless to say, I was a bit surprised. Being the big man I am, I continued with my business. Yet, while I was doing so, occupant of stall number 1 continued to make odd noises resembling coughs...but...not. I can only take so much, yet, only pee so fast. I finished my business, washed my hands, and just as I was heading out the door....another "MYEAAAHHHHH". Luckily, I never discovered occupant of stall number 1. However, if he is reading this right now, stop doing what you do in the stalls. And if you insist on the continuation of your actions, take it to the other side. Many Thanks, K133.

Air Travel - For some reason I was thinking about air travel. And then I thought about how everyone was packed in like sardines into an airplane. I thought about when air travel was regulated by The Man. Then they said "nah". So price became a factor. Flight attendants stopped dressing up all nice. They invented Coach. Then I realized I'm nowhere near an airplane. Then I stopped writing about it.

Go - is incredibly complicated.

The Time - is now 5:08.

It has come to my attention that many people haven't seen as many episodes of Miami Vice, The A-Team, and Knight Rider as I have. I must say, this came to me as quite a shock. These were some of my favorite shows when I was younger. The Motherland would air The A-Team all the time. Don Johnson was the epitome of cool. I wanted Kit. Apparently, my attitutes and aspirations mirrored American feelings. It just so happened that America is really far away from Turkey and it takes a really long time for those television signals to travel. So I enjoyed those shows as much as your parents did. Ask them. They'll relate.

I installed - firefox.

I will soon start - reading a Pulitzer winning novel. At which point, I will forever put down Pulitzer winning novel.

So this all turned out to be 2 rants and 5 pieces of useless f.y.i.'s. Oh but it was fun wasn't it? I'm going to make a movie. Or create my own game. Or...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home